The mission of Santa Fe Springs Christian School is to partner with parents to equip and nurture children from a Christian world view, producing responsible, God-honoring, socially balanced, and academically strong life-long learners, who impact their world for Christ.
What you can expect:
You can expect your child to be taught by qualified, competent, Christian teachers in a loving, nurturing, structured environment. Our teachers hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and ACSI certification. Some teachers hold a California teaching credential. As partners in this venture, you can expect clear, open, honest, timely communication from our teachers and staff and a well-rounded program of academics, sports, and the arts.
It is our goal at Santa Fe Springs Christian School to nurture and equip students from a Christian worldview, helping them to become academically strong, socially balanced, and spiritually mature.
Students at SFSCS enjoy a wide range of activities that enhance their learning experience. These include field trips, academic competition, science club, and student council.
- Student Council
- Christmas Concert
- Spring Drama
- After-school sports for boys & girls
- ACSI Speech Meet
- ACSI Spelling Bee
- ACSI Math Olympics
Learn the basics of the game of chess and the strategies to become a skilled chess player.
Basic dance is offered with Webby Dance to enhance balance and motor skills while having fun!
Introduction Spanish for the new learner and intermediate for the Spanish speaker is taught with fun games and worksheets to allow our students to learn and comprehend a second language.
Available as a pull out on Thursdays for beginner through advanced piano players.
Opportunity Schools Program
For students who learn differently
- A compassionate response to a real need.
- Enabling you to keep your child in the school of your choice.
- Teachers who are highly-trained specialists.
- Building “bridges of success” between classroom expectations and your child’s unique abilities.
- A unique approach to learning that takes advantage of your child’s interests and learning styles.
- Please click here for a short video about the program.