The mission of Santa Fe Springs Christian School is to partner with parents to equip and nurture children from a Christian world view, producing responsible, God-honoring, socially balanced, and academically strong life-long learners, who impact their world for Christ.
What you can expect:
You can expect your child to be taught by qualified, competent, Christian teachers in a loving, nurturing, structured environment. Our teachers hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and ACSI certification. Some teachers hold a California teaching credential. As partners in this venture, you can expect clear, open, honest, timely communication from our teachers and staff and a well-rounded program of academics, sports and the arts.
It is our goal at Santa Fe Springs Christian School to nurture and equip students from a Christian worldview, helping them to become academically strong, socially balanced and spiritually mature.
Students at SFSCS enjoy a wide range of activities that enhance their learning experience. These include field trips, academic competition, science club and student council.
- Student Council
- Christmas Concert
- Spring Drama
- After-school sports for boys & girls
- ACSI Speech Meet
- ACSI Spelling Bee
- ACSI Math Olympics
Learn the basics of the game of chess and the strategies to become a skilled chess player.
Learn the basics of piano and new songs to become a skilled pianist.
Introduction Spanish for the new learner and intermediate for the Spanish speaker is taught with fun games and worksheets to allow our students to learn and comprehend a second language.
Available as a pull out on Thursdays for beginner through advanced piano players.
Opportunity Schools Program
For students who learn differently
- A compassionate response to a real need.
- Enabling you to keep your child in the school of your choice.
- Teachers who are highly-trained specialists.
- Building “bridges of success” between classroom expectations and your child’s unique abilities.
- A unique approach to learning that takes advantage of your child’s interests and learning styles.
- Please click here for a short video about the program.