11434 Otto Street
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Phone: (562) 868-2263
Complete the Enrollment Application and submit it with a $50.00 (Elementary/Jr. High) non-refundable testing fee.
- Students testing for First-Eighth Grade need to bring a copy of his/her latest report card and any test scores (i.e. SAT’s, CAT’s).
- All students, Kindergarten-Eighth Grade, must include a copy of their immunization record & birth certificate.
Upon receipt of the enrollment application and testing fee, your child’s name will be placed on the class roster.
The school’s registrar will contact you by phone and set up an educational assessment and subsequent parent/student interview. Testing for grades 1st-8th will begin mid to late March. Kindergarten testing will begin in May.
Children will be tested on the following information for Kindergarten:
- Personal Data – name, age, address (address should include house number, street name and city), birth date.
- Color Recognition and Picture Vocabulary.
- Visual Discrimination.
- Visual Motor Skills (copying simple geometric shapes).
- Gross Motor Skills (hopping, skipping, and standing on one foot).
- Counting (1-50 or higher).
- Identification of Body Parts.
- Following simple one-step and two-step directions.
- Numeral Comprehension (matching numbers and quantities).
- Printing First and Last Name
- Rote Recitation of the Alphabet (singing and/or spoken)
- Language Development (understandable speech and speaking in complete sentences).
- Print ABC’s and Numbers 1-10
The registration/curriculum fee is due within 10 days of acceptance. Student placement is guaranteed only after the all fees are paid in full.
SFSCS admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships and loans.